The paper mill Raubling was founded in 1908. The paper mill produces with two new paper machines, both of which are designed for a width of 2.5 m, up to 220,000 tonnes/year containerboard. The required energy is produced on-site with the own power plant.
The hall in which the paper machine PM5 is located, was built in 1909 and since then repeatedly extended and refurbished. Raubling GmbH has 2014 decided to renovate the hall during operation comprehensively, and thereby remove the dilapidated reinforced concrete roof in stages and replace it with a new roof. On behalf of Raubling GmbH, convex ZT GmbH is responsible for preparing the basic design, the construction works tender and the detail design.
Raubling GmbH, Germany
convex ZT GmbH, Austria
€ 4,0 Mio